Youre invited to join us on November 16, at our Montreal office, for a Nokia Open House with a presentation of the OZO virtual reality camera.
Come and meet the engineers and see for yourself what this impressive VR solution can do for you.
OZO is a virtual reality camera system specifically designed for professional production.
Powerful yet compact, OZO captures 360° spherical video and 360x360 surround sound with cutting-edge live virtual reality preview, and seamlessly integrates with existing video and audio compositing workflows.On the Programme
- 10am to 3pm: Open House, Q&A with the Engineers
- 1:30pm: Camera Presentation (To RSVP, click here)
- TFO new Virtual Universe Laboratory
- Dejero - video transmission over bonded IP See above PDF for details.
In order to participate to this evening, please register via Eventbrite. A streaming service will be available for attendants outside of the greater Montreal Area (limited access, registration mandatory).
December 13, 2016 at 6pm
- June 16th, 8:30am - 6pm, in Toronto, at Pinewood Toronto Studios, Stage 10