January 27 2016
The NABSHOW is back in Las Vegas, April 18-21, 2016.
- Click here for the list of manufacturers
- Click here to sign up for our Tuesday CEV NAB Cocktail
- Click here to book appointments with manufacturers
Free registration, courtesy of Sony.
- Select "Exhibits Pass with Session 3-Pack $150".
- On the "Register Now" page, enter required informaiton.
- On the "Registration Options" page, add the « lv4742 » code in the "Apply Discount" box, on the right side of the screen. This will remove the 150$ fee.
Use the following code to signup for your free pass: LV4742
Click here to register.
- We all know it can get pretty hectic and planning and booking meetings early is crucial if you don’t want to waste any time. We can arrange advance bookings for you with manufacturers for technical questions or product demos.
Let your CEV representative know what you need, or email us at email@example.com and we'll make sure that your time with us is productive.
Here is a list of our manufacturers that will be present at this year’s NAB
January 12 2016
Youre invited to join us on February 25th, 2016, for a Beer & Banter presentation of the Qumulo Storage Solutions. This is a radical redesign of what storage solutions offer. With Qumulo, you can instantly understand:
- what files or applications are impacting capacity or performance.
- what data is hot, warm or cold.
- how 2015 data growth and performance trends inform your 2016 plans.
- Seating is limited. RSVP without delay to insure you see the latest solutions and talk directly to our product specialists. To RSVP, click here
- Le Ballpark - 6660 Rue Clark, Montréal, QC H2S, Canada
- Thursday, February 25th at 5:30pm
November 6 2015
Quantum Xcellis is a powerful and scalable system that simplifies storage architecture and streamlines operations. Xcellis enhances workflows, boosts efficiency, improves productivity, and enables business insight. It's main features include converged architecture, unified access, continuous scalability and high-performance. Click on the PDF above for more information.