March 28 2017
In its latest edition (No. 366), the magazine Qui Fait Quoi discusses filming in 360 with the members of the CEV team:
- “Since their last visit to the NAB Show in 2016, CEV has been particularly interested in the field of Virtual Reality (VR) and 360° filming, an expanding market in which it wishes to participate actively. Reseller and integrator in the fields of audio, communication, video and multimedia, the company has privileged access to the various manufacturers. Qui Fait Quoi discussed with four industry professionals, members of the CEV team.”
February 20 2017
Save over 20% on Avid NEXIS | PRO through March 31, 2017 and get the proven performance and reliability you need to protect the irreplaceable content your team is depending on. In addition, you’ll get a two-user license for axle Starter—radically simple media management software—included at no additional charge (a $495 USD value!). Avid NEXIS offers you the reliability you need today, the scalability for tomorrow, and the technology to take you beyond. Avid NEXIS enables true storage virtualization for any media application. This powerful system delivers unmatched flexibility, control, and extensibility to Avid MediaCentral Platform applications. Mix and match engines to form virtualizable pools of storage to streamline, expand, and accelerate workflows. It’s the only storage solution that can grow with you at every stage of your business. Contact CEV for more information and for a personalized demo.
February 16 2017
Save Time and Money—From Ingest to Export Working with high-res content can bring your system to a crawl, and prevent you from creating at your best. Streamline and accelerate your production workflow from ingest to export with Avid Artist | DNxIO. And now through the 31st of March, you can save a lot when you buy Avid Artist | DNxIO as standalone hardware or bundled with Media Composer.
- Integrate Black Magic Design's powerful Fusion compositing software directly into Media Composer timeline
- Choice of Thunderbolt 2 and PCIe connectivity
- Compatible with Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, and Resolve
- Capture and playback up to 60fps in UHD format